The other day, I was listening to NPR and they were talking about this kid who went to the doctor and found out that he had high amounts of lead in his system. His parents were horrified and tested things around their house starting with their water… yeah, that high of a content. The water checked out to be fine and to not be the source of the lead. Where was this kid getting it? Apparently, there was high amounts of lead in his Baby Einstein Cube toy. Arg, I was so upset over this!
Well, you won’t find any lead in this Haba mushroom rattle. It’s soft so that if your baby hits him/herself with it, it won’t hurt. They can stick it in their mouth and you can wash the sucker.
Come on people, let’s not put lead in toys. It ain’t rocket science, eeesh.